Monday, September 13, 2010

what am i supossed to do?

At my living room..

13/09/2010


Mati bosan.

Yeah…totally….i’m suffer…

I used to be anywhere…cant stop moving at all

Called me hyperactive

Called me weirdo

I used to be called like that

This holiday, really2 makes me bored

U know what

This is the first time I stay longer at home

The first time..

Herrrr….

I know…I’m not a family woman…

‘cause I’m not close enough with my family…

‘cause my family, wont understand me at all..

‘cause both of my parent just focusing their mind to my lovely brother..

Dickha rizky maulana…

I do hate him sooooo much!

Beside he’s the one that my parent love

He ever did something to me in past..

Fuck…

Why do I have a sibling like him, God….

For what??!

#curcol….

Fine..i must stop this feelin’…

Useless…

Love, hate, jealousy…

Madcow

No comments:

Post a Comment

monggoh, dikomen =,,=