Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Can not stop…

Can not stop…

May, 27th 2010

Library Wifi Zone

(maaph jika ada salah spell, corret me)

Hello world,,

Just wanna talk..a little bit ‘bout me.,

=doing nothing, etc.=

Actually..

Its kinda weird for me..doing nothing.

I always move, eventhough there’s no vehicle supporting me. Just because my parent not allowed me to bring it. (hate that)

Yeah..honestly, I cant stand doing nothing like a dumb..dunno why..blood maybe..just like my father who is a sailor man ^^ and I proud of him. (remembering my past when he brought a fresh tuna, a whole one, and its still bleeding).

So, dunno with this May…I do lot of thing..

Such visiting Sandhy Sondoro Concert @SUTOS, watching Pemilihan Cak & Ning Surabaya @Balai Kota Surabaya, got some job as a surveyor for Health Department of Sidoarjo City, visiting Malang Tempo Dulu Festival @Malang City (backpacker as always), etc. (almost forgot what was going on last time ;P

Its fun you know…

Doing something, collect money, spending money, hang out with friends, travelling, planning some show, taking photo, visiting some photography show (pameran ding~), sketch some costume, attending some concert, chatting, discussing something with pals, gardening, cooking, doing something bad with friends ( I always do kind of this thing), etc. I do all of this thing~ and more..and more..and more… can not stop…

But when I stop,

I wont do anything..

Just sleep..

Sitting, reading some novel or manga/comic book..

Knitting, (rare, actually)

Doing sketch,,

Like now…I’m doing nothing =,=

Just surfing the Ethernet world~

Yeah..actually..i have ome job to do…practicing choreography for show in JW Marriot this weekend, practicing coreo for yosakoi festivel either.. =,=… design a costume…bla.bla.bla.~

But I’m in the mood of lazy rite now…

Hahaha…

Get bored..

>.<

ciaO~

ja nee~

Love, J-Rock (japan rock), and keep trying!


No comments:

Post a Comment

monggoh, dikomen =,,=