Thursday, December 30, 2010

First State


30-12-2010
08:05 WIB

ohayou minna-san...
today's great..
awesome.. *mensugesti diri sendiri
hahaha...yup..
i'm in the office right now?
what? office?
what kind office you work?
me?work?at the office...??!!
behind the table??
yeah right!
its just not me...i know.. :(
but, i do think its a new journey..
its a new experience
i have to do it
then, after it.... i can chase my dream
to be what i want

i work at First State
its kind of company who work in stock things..
gold comodity, actually
yeah..gold..
and i'm totally blank with this things! >.<
tasukete!!!
my mentor..wasn't teach me well
T_T kuso~
ehm... ehm...
then...
i've got know few people around..
and yes! i just forgot the name so easily..
haha..
gomen nee XD~

all right then..why?why i choose this company..
no.no..
its not my ambition to get in here...
i just want to collect some money for my own life.
i dont wanna make my parent have a financial trouble 'cause of my thesis
T__T hiks...
then, suddenly my senior at university, QQ-san.. (i used to called her nee-chan)
ask me to join her company where she work at as MT
hahah

fine then..
i'll sign out :)
time to start XD~

Love, get work, i lost my freedom!!! >.<
TT___TT

2 comments:

monggoh, dikomen =,,=